Legacy

Well, I missed a week of posting. Not surprised, but believe it or not, I had good reason!

Last week, my team and I helped in hosting a The Legacy Conference, a gathering for YWAM leaders in Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. Leading up to this conference and then working it meant lots of prep time, late nights, early mornings, lunch meetings, dinner meetings, weekends on the job, and choosing to be selfless with my time.

In all the details of this conference, I found myself feeling tired and, honestly, a little frustrated that I had to help host a conference that I felt like had nothing to do with me, but was taking a lot out of me.

Of course, once the conference came, God met with me in the kind way that He so often does. I was honestly taken aback when I looked at what I was getting to be a part of. These YWAM leaders, some who have been in missions for up to 50 years, were coming to my base and I was getting to be involved with them! Hearing their stories, eating breakfast with them, helping to watch their kids, worshiping with them, etc. WOW! What an honor!

Once I let The Lord speak to me about it, I LOVED IT. Every minute of it felt like an honor to me! I was so excited that God allowed ME to be a part of what He's been doing in The Nations!

The conference was full of such fruitful and encouraging times with The Lord and fellowship with YWAMers from so many nations that I don't normally get to be involved with firsthand! I am so honored for the small part I got to play in serving these leaders and doing my part in blessing God's heart.

Comments

Popular Posts