Summer plans

Well, I finally did it. Everyone's been asking me to do a blog for the summer, and I finally gave in. This blog will probably be mostly boring things about my everyday life and what it looks like to completely surrender all to God, but if anyone's interested in that, you came to the right place.

I guess I should start by introducing myself. My name is Brecken Cromwell, I'm sixteen, and I am truly, madly, deeply in love with Jesus Christ. I like to think I'm pretty simple. I lead a pretty simple life. I have five amazing younger siblings, two phenomenal parents, and one incredible best friend, all who support me more than I could ever explain. I adore reading, I love to write, and I find a little too much joy in correcting other people's grammar. My family likes to call me "The Grammar Nazi," but I think that's pushing it a little. All in all; however, my life is completely amazing, and I am incredibly blessed.

This summer, I'm going on an eight week internship program with YWAM(Youth With A Mission). It's a long time to be away from everyone I care about, but I am anxious to see what The Lord has in store for me over this summer. I'll be staying on the YWAM base in Tyler, Texas, but I'll be going on outreaches to undisclosed locations as of now. As soon as I know where I'm going, it will be posted on here :) I think that's about all you need to know for now.

If anyone's actually reading this, I appreciate it.

Prayers for my preparations for the summer and all my difficult goodbyes coming over the next few days would be very appreciated. Sacrifices are never an option, but that doesn't make them easy.



"You're blessed when you're at the end of your rope. With less of you there is more of God and his rule.  You're blessed when you feel you've lost what is most dear to you. Only then can you be embraced by the One most dear to you."
Matthew 5:4-5

Comments

Popular Posts