Assignments

We got our assignments last night, and I'm going to Chicago! I am so beyond blessed with my staffing group and could not have picked better if I had gotten to choose.

Chicago... I don't even know where to start. My heart goes out to the people of that city more than I could even begin to describe. I am so in love with this city, and passionately want to see The Lord take control and authority over those people's lives.

We've been in classes for the past two days, learning how to properly coach the kids we'll be staffing and how to lead them to freedom in The Lord. I can not wait to see God move through these kids. 



As of now, we are short five male staff, two female staff, and eight drivers. Prayers for the right people to come forward and volunteer would be greatly appreciated. 

I have hardly any service or Internet here, so I'll be posting as much as I possibly can, but all the time, prayers are needed and greatly accepted. Thank you everyone for the support and love you've given me. I am blessed beyond belief.


"Stay alert. This is hazardous work I'm assigning you. You're going to be like sheep running through a wolf pack, so don't call attention to yourselves. Be as cunning as a snake, inoffensive as a dove." (Matthew 10:16 MSG)

Comments

Popular Posts