10 Months in Kansas City!

10 Months in KC!
Exciting things are happening here!! 


Life in Kansas City

Hello!! Sorry I haven’t sent out an official update in so long! Life has been so crazy and a little overwhelming, but it’s so sweet and God has been so faithful to me!!
My role is shifting a little bit in ministry now that the summer is over, and I’m really excited about what’s coming in the future! Over the summer I was leading camps for teenagers here in Kansas City and helping get systems set up for them to run in the future. I thought I would just lead them for one summer and then pass them off to someone else to take over for me. Little did I know, the Lord had something different planned!At the end of this summer, I was asked to pray about taking over the camps and starting a full-time staff team that would be focused on youth ministry in YWAM KC and throughout the US! This decision was a little scary for me. Pioneering is a lot of work, and I really didn’t feel up to the task. However, God is faithful and He is strong in our weakness! I don’t feel qualified to start a team, figure out our ministry, find youth to minister to year-round, lead camps and  make sure they run well, find people with the same vision as me to join my team, etc. I feel so out of my element,  but God keeps reminding me that He is faithful and He is not going to leave me alone in this! I’m excited about what this journey will mean and the new ways I’m going to learn to trust God and rely on Him completely when I really cannot rely on myself!!

Here are some ways you can pray for me in this season:
  1. Pray that I would continue receiving vision from the Lord for this new team and movement in ministry!
  2. Pray that God would speak to other people to join my team so that we can really steward this youth movement well!
  3. Pray for my heart in the middle of transitioning jobs, roommates, etc. I really want to stay focused on Jesus and not be distracted by ministry, situations, friendships, community, etc. I want to be excited about who He is and not just about the opportunities He’s given me!
  4. Pray for grace and growth in me! I really want to be able to lead a team well and I REALLY want to grow in maturity in the Lord through this process! I don’t want to just do things that seem like good ideas or that I have done in the past, but I really want to hear from the Lord about His heart and I want to be obedient to His vision for youth and for my team!

Thank you so much for your love, support, and prayers in my life! I couldn’t do this without you guys and I am so thankful that I don’t have to!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Brecken Cromwell

If you are interested in joining my financial team or giving a one time tax-deductible gift, here is the link where you can sign up!         Brecken Cromwell online giving link

Comments

Popular Posts