Kansas City

Hello! I live in Kansas City now!!!

I've been here for almost two weeks and I am shocked at how kind Jesus has been to me in calling me here. I have found joy and life here within myself that I never knew was there! It is so evident that I am walking 100% in what God has called me to and thriving in knowing Him!

I'm working with a training team here that is involved in all of the training schools YWAM has in Kansas City! My specific focus right now is mostly on discipling teenagers here, which is SO much fun! I'll be helping with some camps over the summer and hopefully start working in some after school clubs at Christian schools to have longer term discipleship with teenagers in the city!

I have an apartment with two other girls who are on staff with YWAM KC, and I'm quickly learning how much I love having an actual place to host people! It's really sweet to have a home to settle into. My time here has only recently started, but God has already started putting dreams and visions in my heart for this place and my role here! I am so excited to see what it looks like to really settle down here and start my life as a missionary in Kansas City!


Lots of people have been asking how they can pray for me in my transition, so here are some things I would love for you to join me in believing for:

1. Making deep friendships and being intentionally with my new community!

2. I live in the same city as my brother for the first time in four and a half years! We are learning what it looks like to love each other well and be friends, but it's a big adjustment for us. Please pray that we could figure it out and love and honor each other in the best way possible!

3. I really need to raise my support! Living in a city, making a move, etc. has been more expensive than I was anticipating! Alsooo, I have to make all my own food now :) please pray that God would speak to me about strategic ways to grow my team of people partnering with my ministry in this way!

4. I am so secure and rooted in my relationship with God and excited about Him right now and I want that hunger to grow!! I don't want to just get to a place of being secure and comfortable, I want to want Him and need Him in a deeper way!! Please pray and agree with me in that!



If you'd like to hear more in detail about what life looks like hear, or hear how to join with me financially, or anything else, please let me know :) I love talking about what God is doing in my life and ministry!!

Email: breckensmissions@gmail.com
Address: 10116 Grandview Road Apt. #210 Kansas City, MO 64137


(This is a picture of the outside of my apartment building!!)

Thank you for loving and supporting me so well! Jesus is so worthy of this life and I am honored that I get to be on the front lines of missions and ministry and what He is doing in the nations!!!

Brecken Cromwell

Comments

Popular Posts