Happy 2019!

Happy New Year!

I haven't written a lot since I've moved to Kansas City, because I've been a little bit overwhelmed with emotions, figuring out what life looks like here, etc. Life here; however, is so sweet! Things have been hard in transition, but I've been so aware of my own weakness and how good Jesus is in the middle of that.

As a base, YWAM Kansas City is doing a 21 day fast during the month of January and really committing this year to the Lord and praying for what He wants to do in Kansas City, the USA, and the nations. I am so excited to submit this year to the Lord and ask Him what He wants to do!!

In this season, my role is really fun!!!! I'm helping with students who come through our base and it is FUN to be up-close with those who are being poured into while they're here! I'm so honored that I get to be a part of what God wants to do with His people.

Some of the things I do with students are getting their housing ready, calling people who are interested in joining missions, and getting some teenage ministry started with YWAM KC and in Kansas City as a whole! It's so exciting to be on the front of what God's doing in the nations and I am trying to keep my mind set on the gratefulness I have in that instead of my small feelings :)

God has been teaching me so much about how much more important His emotions are than mine. I want my life to be lived in a way that honors His emotions and values them above my own!! He is so worthy of laying aside my life to bless His heart in a way that I couldn't if I was too concerned with my own emotions or difficulties in this season of transition!

I'm praying for a deeper sense of caring for the emotions of the heart of God within His people, including you!! I'm trusting that He's speaking and raising up a family who loves Him and seeks His heart! Thank you for pressing in and choosing this with me! I'm excited to see what God does in this next season that's submitted to Him!

Comments

Popular Posts