Another Year Already?

Happy New Year, everybody!

I'm sorry I haven't updated everybody in a while, these past few months have been crazy! So, here I am, updating you on my life. And I'm excited for what's happening!

On January 18th, I'll be hopping on a plane to South Korea, where I will stay for a month! While I'm there with my team, we will be running camps for high school students to come and learn about relationship with Jesus and what it looks like to live life with Him.

In these camps, I will be leading worship, teaching, leading small groups and having one-on-one discipleship with the students, along with whatever other logistical responsibilities I'll be helping with. The students will be living with us, so we'll get opportunity for so much discipleship and relationship! I am so excited!


A couple things you could be praying for while I'm there:

-Finances!! Some people from our team still don't have all the money they need for the outreach.

-Relationships! We want to connect well with the students we'll be ministering to there. Please pray that they would trust us and listen to us as we lead them towards Christ the best way we know how!

-My heart and brain! I'm taking on more responsibilities in this outreach than I ever have on a foreign outreach before. I would be honored if you would pray for me to continually get my strength from The Lord and steward my responsibilities well!


Thank you for loving and supporting me so well. I couldn't be here without you!

With love,
Brecken Cromwell

Comments

Popular Posts