Endings and Beginnings

Hello, friends!

I am writing to share with you my excitement that I have completed my School of Evangelism with Youth With A Mission! This past year has been absolutely insane. God has done such cool things and I have been so blessed by Him. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share some of it with you!

This summer I spent about a month and a half in Europe. Most of my time was spent in Germany, but I also went to Prague, Czech Republic, for about a week. We started our journey in Hamburg, which is in the Northern part of Germany. Throughout our six weeks, we made our way down through different cities and ended in Munich.

The things God did while my team and I were there were so incredible. We saw healings, people coming to know Jesus, rededications of lives to The Lord, and much more. One thing I really felt like The Lord wanted me to share with you is the Awakening Europe Conference that I had the pleasure of being involved in. It was a conference in Germany that declared Germany as a nation who would come to love and serve The Lord. It was held in the exact place that Hitler had previously claimed the youth of Germany for himself, so it was an honor to come and commit this beautiful country to The Lord instead of something so dark.


While we were in Europe, my team and I spent most of our time out on the streets worshiping and evangelizing. I had the amazing opportunity to lead worship on the streets multiple times, and also times to go out and talk to people, but more importantly to listen to them! If there’s anything I learned this summer, it’s that people want to be heard, and Jesus loves to listen to people! Having the heart of The Father this summer consisted of a lot of listening to stories, and it was nothing short of my absolute privilege to show the people of Germany their value by listening to them and showing genuine interest in them and what they had to say.

As I come to the end of an exciting season of my life, I'm heading straight into another one! As soon as I can get my support raised (hopefully by November 1st), I'm packing up and moving to Tyler, TX full-time. I will be on staff with YWAM and working at the base I've been doing my training at. I'm so excited for the things God is going to call me to and show me as I follow Him one more step.


Thanks to everyone who has ever supported me financially or prayerfully. You are valued more than you know. I'm excited to be able to partner with so many people as I travel and follow The Lord's voice. If you would like to support me prayerfully or financially, or you have any questions, or would just like to talk, I have my email below.


Email: breckensmissions@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts