Sorry!

I'm so sorry that I haven't blogged in so long! Life has been pretty crazy.

Chicago was AMAZING. We saw God work in so many ways that I never could have imagined. He is so good and faithful, and I am continuously reminded of that.

We have students coming in today and we will be taking them to Houston after a week of discipleship training. It's going to look very different from the Chicago trip, but I can't wait to see the different dynamics fall into place.

Luckily, I get to lead a small group with a Korean lady named Jin. She's the most amazing, loving, bubbly, 26 year old Asian you could imagine. I'm so excited to see what God plans to do through me and Jin for these girls, and in our own lives as well.

Speaking of Jin, I've always loved Koreans/Korean culture and there are quite a few of Koreans around this base. I've been learning little Korean phrases and things about life in Korea, which is really amazing for me. I'm hoping that someday God will allow me to minister to the people of Korea firsthand. Going there would be absolutely amazing.

I, once again, am so sorry that I haven't been blogging. Life is crazy here, but I love and miss everyone at home. Oklahoma is constantly in my heart and in my prayers! Thanks to anyone who's actually reading this so I'm not just talking to myself. :)


당신이 모든 일에 하나님의 왕국을 발전, 그리고 그의 이름 의 영광을 수행 <3
Further His kingdom in all you do, and do everything for the glory of His name :)

(I hope that was correct^)

Comments

Popular Posts