School of Evangelism

Hi, everyone! So sorry that it's been so long since I've posted on here. Life has been CRAZY since I got back from the Philippines, but I'm doing great and God is amazing just as always.

I have officially started my second school with YWAM Tyler!!! Yay! This school is a School of Evangelism (SOE). If you want to know more about this school, I've posted a link to a video about it on the bottom of this post. If you want to see me and the awesome people in my school with me, I've posted a picture of that at the bottom. :) In this school, I'll have three months of lecture phase in Tyler, and one week in New Orleans, then two months of outreach. I have learned so much since this school started. God is giving me such amazing revelation. We're learning about The Kingdom of God, truth about The Bible, Biblical finances, and so much more. I wish everyone could get the revelation and understanding that I'm getting here!

For my outreach, I will be in Germany for five weeks. While we're there, we will be working with a conference called "Awakening Europe" (a link to this website is at the bottom) and doing LOTS of street evangelism. I'm so excited! After our five weeks in Germany, we will be in the South of the U.S. for two weeks, traveling around and spreading God's love with whoever we can.

I'm so excited about what God's doing in the nations, in East Texas, and in my heart. He's so good and it constantly blows my mind that He would allow me to partner with His works all over the earth. I'm in awe of Him.

As always, your prayers are welcomed and greatly appreciated. I couldn't do this on my own, and I don't pretend that I could. The way The Church as a whole has been there for me through this whole journey humbles me and blesses me more than I can explain. Thanks to everyone who prays for me, encourages me, reads this blog, or does any of the other many things that bless me everyday. I love you all!









Comments

  1. I mean, seriously, how good is God? I love you so much and couldn't be more proud of your obedience to His calling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts